Shards of Destiny
utter’s Crossing is a small village but it’s the largest one in the Stillwater Valley Area on this side of the river. Although small, the Crossing handles most of the river transport of lumber from the local timber villages across the Stillwater basin region.
|Civic Buildings & Locations:|
- Edgewater Marina • A 50 slip marina with a boardwalk covering the east side of the village. No dock-master oversees the marina, although the locals keep a fairly close eye on things.
|Temples & Shrines:|
- Abbey of Drune • A temple built to honor Drune ran by Bishop Uther Kreth.
|Merchants & Artisans:|
- Jevs Bakery • A small pastry and pie shop near the center of the village run by Jevs Theln.
- Used Boat Sales • Balis Norn sells used boats at this location in the marina.
- Blacksmith • A blacksmith shop on the north side run by William Aroven.
|Taverns & Inns:|
- The Salty Dog Tavern • A seedy little tavern near the marina.
- The Broken Rudder • A small tavern near the center of the village operated by a plump human woman named Gruda Loren.